Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hi Blog, missed ya

Hi Blog,

I missed ya. Summer break was great, but I am ready to get back on the writing grind. After all, with nearly four months of adventures under my belt, it's time to spill the beans.

This summer was spent with Barley (naturally), drinking beer (again, naturally) and of course, slowly putting ticks next to my ever changing/growing/evolving mental bucket list. For one, I had no idea that this summer would be the summer that my inevitable itch to fish would absolutely  need to be scratched. See here where I subtly mention this secret passion. Did it - Check! Local adventure - Accomplished! Caught what I said I would - A Buzz! (I'm physically patting myself on the back.)

Back to my summer. I travelled to Lake Enders twice, which is basically a beautiful mud puddle on the western boarder of Nebraska. I spent two weekends enjoying the sunshine, camping with my family and watching far more talented people than I do water sport activities. All in all, it rocked and I am so happy I made it a point to road trip out this year.

I also created and attended an unofficial RiNo bar crawl, thanks to the purchase of the Denver Passport. Later this week I will write-up a full review of the places, pizzas and shenanigans that took place.  It was one of my favorite days ever spent in Denver. I am excited to dive into my memory to recount that date. Stay tuned.

Other warm weather highlights: Visiting Mexico to see my cousin get married, filming Bert the Conqueror at Water World, taking my parents to The Big Wonderful and treating each weekend like it's my birthday.









No comments:

Post a Comment