Friday, October 24, 2014

paint that pumpkin

A few years back (when Pinterest was new!) my eyes opened with delight as a perfectly painted pumpkin danced across my screen. It was from this glittery gourd that my coworker created an annual party dedicated to the creation and craft of customized pumpkins.

Today I am scouring the web for a little inspiration prior to the yearly gathering. Here are my three favorites from around the blogosphere...



A Field Journal does it again! Simple, sweet and perfect for a quaint/cutesy home. Use a paint brush to stroke on some glue and let the frost fly. I'm gushing!


Repeat after me: chalk-board-paintDIY Confessions  prompted this stellar idea with the photo posted above. Chalkboard paint pens are the perfect solution to having an ever-changing pumpkin around the house. I love redecorating.


Finally, these gorgeous guys. Can you ever go wrong with black, white and gold? It's classic elegance. These pumpkins were created using painter's tape and little patience. Check it out on Bubby and Bean.


There you have it, my final three! Stay tuned to see which painted pumpkin I come home with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment