Friday, November 7, 2014

TGIF - Friday Favorites

So many awesome things in the world... so little time. Let's get to it...

1. The local forecast keeps telling me winter is coming... Better get some mittens. If you are looking for a phenomenal way to shop any place at any time, download the Keep app. You will not regret it, but your credit card might. Additionally, it is a great way to keep your Christmas list up-to-date (see what I did there?).

2. Two things I love to consume are collaborating this weekend. Beers and Spears is happening at Denver Beer Co tomorrow and I absolutely cannot wait. Find out more info by "liking" DBC and The Real Dill on Facebook. Pickles, flights and tastings, oh my!

3. I am obsessed with marquee signs, but they are always so pricey. This week I stumbled across a little gem on Dot & Bo and can't get it out of my head. If you are in the market to brighten up your walls, this Love sign may do the trick!

4. You have probably already seen this, but I do not care, watch it again: Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' Fits Almost TOO Perfectly With Aerobic Dance Video From 1989. Thank you to the genius that discovered this!


Happy happy Friday, friends.


, J

No comments:

Post a Comment