Friday, October 24, 2014

It's Friday, Friday...(in Denver!)

I haven't written a "Friday Favorite" post in a long time, but this week I am literally forced to share my knowledge about all the things hip and happening around town. Ready? Here we go!

1. Tweed Ride. If the name alone doesn't get you there, the description of it will: Tweed Ride Denver 2014 is tomorrow (10/25/2014). It's not at all bullocks and nonsense. It is a proper social gathering with bikes and beer, meeting and ending at RiNoVELO. Join the city jaunt in your finest tweed for pub stops and fall revelry with friends. 

Yep. Sign me up! 

2. Are you the type of person who enjoys a good pun? Me too. Excuse me while I introduce you to the postcard king or kings, Poco Post. These little prized pieces of paper and perfect for any occasion. Before the holiday season hits stock up on some of these gems. You will not regret it.

3. News flash! It is October 24th and today's high is predicted to be in the 80's. Nothing goes better with sunshine than ice cream (ok, maybe beer). If you are looking for the perfect scoop this weekend, travel over to the Crestmoor community and sample some sweets from High Point Creamery. Their Banana Creme Brûlée Pie colab with Root Down is heaven on earth. Trust me.

It's the weekend....




No comments:

Post a Comment